Certain types of business don’t fit the mold of a typical insurance company. Trustway is not your typical agency though, we have the reputation for insuring what most consider to be not insurable. Your business might be hard to place or high risk if it meets any of the following criteria:
- Having little to No Prior Experience
- High claims frequency
- Small operations (low gross receipts or number of employees)
- Large operations (large number of employees or gross receipts)
- Functions that involve a high level of risk for property damage, illness, injury or death
- Operates in risky areas (bad neighborhoods, overseas, etc.)
- Has received a cancellation notice from your current carrier
- Has received a non-renewal notice from your current carrier
- Has made numerous calls to other brokers or agents and been turned down
Each of the items listed above could make writing a business insurance policy a challenge, but it isn’t impossible. Even if your business meets more than one of the factors listed above, insurance coverage is still available.
You Need A Broker With Connections & Expertise
Trustway currently works with over 150 insurance carriers to place all types of business for the last 15 years, and we are constantly seeking out new insurance companies to write hard to place and high risk businesses. If you are having difficulty obtaining or replacing the insurance coverage for your business, Trustway is here to help 23hrs a day.
Give us a call! (205) 451-1945